Our Terms and Conditions
These pages set out all the terms and conditions upon which Love It Local Ltd (Company No.12361288), through its website www.loveitlocal.org, provides access to Love It Local Community Privilege Cards to you (the “Terms”).
Please read these Terms carefully, by ordering, purchasing and using the Love It Local Privilege Card you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. PURCHASING CARDS
Cards can be purchased via our website www.loveitlocal.org. Payment must be made in full at the time of buying a Card. Upon purchase of a Card from our website, you will receive an email. This email constitutes your proof of purchase. Please check that you have received this email following purchase. We take no responsibility should you not receive this email due to reasons outside of our control e.g. junk or spam filtering. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details on your email confirmation or Card (as appropriate) as mistakes cannot always be rectified. When you receive your email confirmation or Card, please keep them in a safe place as we cannot be held responsible for any Cards that are lost or stolen.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded except at the absolute discretion of Love It Local.
2. PICK UP OF ORDERED CARDS FROM CO-OP
1. Orders for cards can ONLY be picked up on the FOLLOWING DAY from the Co-op.
2. Proof of purchase MUST be shown before the card(s) will be given.
3. POSTAGE OF CARDS
1. For Orders we receive on a business day (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays), we aim to post the cards within 1-2 days of order acceptance, however, we cannot guarantee this.
2. Estimated delivery dates may vary according to the availability of the Cards, your location, and circumstances beyond our control. Time for delivery is not of the essence of the Contract.
3. Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the Card have been delivered to the delivery address set out in your Order and you (or someone identified by you) have taken physical possession of the Card.
We will only accept an order cancellation on the SAME DAY as the order. You must email in your request to email@example.com for a refund as soon as possible stating your reasons. Note that Distant Selling Regulations do not apply given the low value of the Card.
5. CARD USE
1. The Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions by the participating businesses.
2. The Card must be presented to the participating business at the time of purchase.
3. Note any conditions of use set by the participating businesses. These will be found on our website on the relevant participating business pages.
4. The Card can only be used until the expiry date printed on the reverse of the card. For the avoidance of doubt, any cards from previous promotional periods shall become void for all purposes after the end date and will not be accepted by participating businesses.
5. Any Card which appears in the absolute discretion of Love it Local or one of the participating businesses to be photocopied, counterfeit, illegible, stolen or damaged will be invalid for all purposes and will be retained by that business.
6. The Card has no cash value, and as such cannot be redeemed for cash or resold.
7. Offers on the Card are normally valid only for one person, however see participating business conditions (as point 5.3 above).
6. CARD AMENDMENT, WITHDRAW, TERMINATION, SUSPENSION
Love It Local reserves the right to amend or withdraw the card without any notification. Love It Local may terminate or suspend the card at any time before the due date for termination, in the event that supervening circumstances occur which are beyond Love It Local’s reasonable control. Details of any such termination or suspension shall be posted at www.loveitlocal.org/loyalty-card-terms-and-conditions.
7. CARD ONLINE & PHYSICAL REPRESENTATION
1. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the Card conforms to the photographs, and descriptions provided on our Website. However, please note that certain colours may look different to the actual colour of the Card when displayed to you on an electronic device.
2. Any sales literature, price lists and other documents issued by us in relation to the Cards are subject to alteration without notice and do not constitute offers to sell the Cards which are capable of acceptance. We reserve the right to correct any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors without liability.
Love It Local retains at all times ownership of Love It Local Privilege Cards.
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to limit or exclude our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited.
2. We will not by reason of any representation, implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under the express terms contained herein, be liable for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by our agents or otherwise) in connection with the performance of our obligations under the Contract.
3. All warranties or conditions whether express or implied by law are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
4. In the event of a breach by us of our express obligations under the Contract, your remedies will be limited to damages, which in any event, will not exceed the total amount paid by you for the Card.
10. FORCE MAJEURE: Neither party will be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations under these Terms and Conditions where the failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond that party’s reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism or war, natural disaster, or any other event beyond that party’s reasonable control.
11. DATA PROTECTION: Information will be held on our database but will not be accessible to any other third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Both parties agree to comply with all applicable data protection legislation including, but not limited to, the Data Protection Act 2018, and any subsequent amendments to it.
12. NO WAIVER: No failure or delay by either Party in exercising any of its rights under the Contract shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver by either Party of a breach of any provision of the Contract shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
13. SEVERANCE: The Parties agree that, in the event that one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that/those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (and the Contract, as appropriate). The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
14. LAW AND JURISDICTION:
1. These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
2. Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and us relating to the Contract or these Terms and Conditions (whether contractual or otherwise) will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.